~
~
:wq

Sunday 21 February 2010

Unicode and Python

spanish version - all english posts

This weekend I had in mind posting a few notes about how to correctly use unicode when programming with python. But after reviewing my bookmarks and rereading the magnificent post All About Python and Unicode I have come to the conclusion that publishing anything related to unicode would be light years behind of that wonderful tutorial.

I recommend anyone of you interested in the use of unicode that take a cup of coffee and read All About Python and Unicode.

Therefore, instead of the notes I was about to post, I will just list three references I personally use when I have to review unicode and python:

There are many more links, possibly better and newer, but with these three is sufficient to understand properly the use of unicode in python.

1 comment: